S-FUSION® is greater nutritional efficiency. It is a growth biotic. The fusion of a probiotic and a prebiotic. This multifunctional complementary feed for pigs is born using innovative fermentation processes, to obtain a wider range of metabolites suitable for increasing the digestion and absorption of feed, improving the habitat of the intestinal microflora and maintaining a high immune response of the animals.
The growth and development of the pig's gastrointestinal tract are critical to overall metabolism, the animal's future performance, the efficiency of feed conversion to body stores and ultimately the survival and performance of pigs at all stages. of growth.
A profitable pig farm depends on the Daily Weight Gain (GPI), the consumption of feed, the veterinary costs incurred to maintain optimal animal health.
This complementary feed has been evaluated for its effectiveness on growth performance, nutrient digestibility and assimilation of the ration allowing the animals to use it to the fullest obtaining maximum profitability.
S-FUSION® IS A UNION OF 3 ACTIVITIES: CATALYTIC, METABOLIC AND FUNCTIONAL
- It has a catalytic action. S-Fusion® provides a hydrolytic action that is added to the activity exerted by the endogenous enzymes of the components of the diet.
- Supports the intestinal microbiota. It promotes the growth of beneficial and commensal bacteria to the detriment of unwanted ones, maintaining an optimal balance.
- It possesses metabolic activity. S-fusion® supports the altered metabolic processes that affect the gastrointestinal tract. Contains biologically active substances such as primary and secondary metabolites.
- It supports the intercellular junctions of the epithelium. It presents an innovative formulation suitable for maintaining the intestinal barrier and thus reducing the translocation of bacteria caused by damage deriving from inflammatory processes.
- It possesses functional activity. S-Fusion® allows to strengthen the intestinal microbial flora by supporting the immune system, repressing the agents of the inflammatory response or the production of pro-inflammatory cytokines.
- Promotes the production of natural biofilm. The aggregation of autochthonous positive bacteria capable of promoting the secretion of an adhesive and protective polysaccharide matrix by limiting the association of pathogens with the host tissue.
- Improve performance. S-FUSION® has improved the performance of piglets after weaning by increasing feed intake and improving the growth rate and at the same time decreased their mortality; it also increased the productivity of sows in terms of the number of piglets weaned.
- It possesses antioxidant properties. The presence of fermented licorice in the formulation strengthens the anti-inflammatory and supportive action of the immune system by acting as an antioxidant against the high production of free radicals formed under stressful conditions.
IMPROVEMENT OF FEED CONVERSION EFFICIENCY (FCE), DIGESTION VS. ABSORPTION
- S Swine
- F Fermentations optimized for the purpose of improving the health and welfare of pigs
- U Use of improved ration
- S Substances absorbed
- I Increasingly weight gain
- O Optimize the conversion index and food yield
- N Neutralizes the production of toxic compounds
S-Fusion®: BETTER SUPPLY OF NUTRIENTS
With the increase in feed costs, it becomes imperative to maximize the feeding efficiency of animals. In all these cases, the synergistic presence of the biologically active compounds in S-FUSION® helps to improve the digestibility of the diet.
Greater production of AGV - More bacterial proteins - Greater stability of gastric pH - Better yields - Better health - Better resistance to problems that put pressure on the immune system - Better use of the ration